Problems of supply and transportation
In accordance with the supply contract, the supplier, seller engaged in business transfers the goods that he produced or received to the buyer for commercial use or for other purposes not related to personal, family, home and other such use. A supply contract is one of the most common civil contracts. Statistics show that disputes arising from this contract are among the most common in judicial arbitration practice. When considering disputes regarding suppliers’ obligations of delivery, courts pay attention not only to the expiration of the contract, but also to the question of whether the supplier can deliver the goods, that is, whether he has such an opportunity. We offer:
• review of deliveries, freight contracts, risk assessment;
• preparation of supply contracts;
• processing of shipping documents;
• drawing up contracts of carriage;
• international freight consultations;
• compensation for losses incurred during supply contracts, including damage to goods.