Criminal law is a branch of law that regulates public relations related to the commission of criminal acts, the imposition of punishment and the application of other measures of a criminal law nature, establishing the grounds for criminal prosecution or release from criminal liability and punishment. The subject of regulation of the legal industry is a set of social relations that are regulated by this industry. Our qualified specialists provide legal services in the following areas:
• provision of consultancy to the people suspected or accused in violating the criminal legislation (legal representatives);
• provision of the participation of the lawyer in the bodies of preliminary investigation;
• the dependence of the interests of the persons recognizes as victims;
• lawyer’s participation in the court sessions;
• appealing against sentences.