Civil law is a branch of law that combines the legal norms governing property, as well as related and unrelated personal non-property relations arising between different organizations and citizens, as well as between individual citizens. Civil law regulates property and personal non-property relations, and property-value relations are meant as property relations, that is, mainly, it is commodity-money relations. Personal non-property relations regulated by civil law are those that are somehow related to property. We offer services in these field:
• the consultancy in the acquisition of the property right and its expropriation;
• rent of the real estate, donations;
• inheritance and mortgage (pawn) issues;
• preparation of statements of claims in the courts;
• the provision of representation in the real estate cadastre, notary offices;
• compiling of all the types of agreements coming from civil legal relationships.