K. and Y. аre divorced and do not have a joint child. Can K. demand an alement from her ex-husband in order to ensure her existence?

K. has the right to demand alimony from Y. in court if:
1. The ex-wife during pregnancy, like her husband, caring for an ordinary child, until the child is 3 years old,
2. An unsecured former spouse who is caring for a disabled child or a disabled child of the first group,
3. A former disabled spouse who has become disabled within 1 year before or after a divorce,
4. A single spouse who has reached retirement age within 5 years after a divorce, if the spouses have been married for more than 15 years.

Call Now