F. and A. are in the process of divorce in court. At the same time, F. petitioned for custody of the child. A. is against and wants to take the child out of the country. Can F. prevent this?

If a dispute arises regarding a decision on the child’s place of residence, F. may apply to the court for securing a claim with a request to prohibit the other parent from taking the child out of the republic.

Call Now