D. is absent from the territory of the Republic of Armenia and cannot appeal to the court on his own. How can he protect his rights?

When D. cannot personally go to court and defend his interests, in this case he can authorize the person with the appropriate permission, a lawyer, who will represent D. in court.

Call Now ButtonCall Now