N. damaged his car in a car accident. When can N. file an application for damages incurred as a result of an accident?

N. or his successor may apply for insurance compensation within 3 months after the insured event.
The MTPL contract indemnifies third parties for the following types of damage: damage caused to their car, damage to property belonging to the victim, damage to the health of the victim, and also wages that he did not receive as a result of non-work due to an accident, as well as damage caused by his death.

Call Now