J. and V. divorced for 5 years, they have one joint child, in whose care V. never paid alimony. Can J. demand the payment of alimony in court after 5 years?

Yes. In the absence of an agreement on the payment of alimony, J. may appeal to the court with a claim to establish the obligation to pay alimony.

Call Now