What to do if you do not have sufficient funds to fully pay the fine prescribed by an administrative act?

After receiving the decision within ten days, you can submit a statement to the Traffic Police with a request to extend the deadline for paying the fine. After the submission of such applications, the payment shall be extended for the period specified in the application, but not more than 6 months. The application is written in writing, indicating the name, surname of the applicant, his address, phone number, number and date of adoption of the relevant decision, as well as data of the car, in particular those. passport, state numbers, make of the car.

Call Now ButtonCall Now