What documents do I need to submit to the registry office to register a marriage?
To register a marriage, a joint written application for marriage must be submitted, which must indicate:
1. Name, surname, citizenship, place of birth, time, place of residence, education, place of work, occupation of each person;
2. Surname chosen by persons after state registration of marriage;
3. marital status.
4. Data on identity documents of spouses;
5. Other necessary information.
When applying for marriage, you must provide:
1. Identity cards of spouses.
2. If the person was previously married, a document on the dissolution of the previous marriage;
3. If the person entering the marriage is 16 or 17 years old, the written consent of the parents of the married person, adoptive parents or guardian must be notarized or transferred to the registry office.