A person bought equipment in a store, but it does not work. What requirements can a person make regarding a store?
If a person has purchased a product of inadequate quality and received a warning about its defects, then it may require one of the following options:
1. eliminate defects of the device without paying for it,
2. eliminate defects on their own and demand from the seller this amount,
3. to demand a reduction in the price of this device, which corresponds to its defect,
4. request replacement of the device with a similar one or replace it with another,
5. You can terminate the contract, that is, return the device to the store and collect the money.